“Hotel needs a renovation”
Review of Ramada Pasadena

Ramada Pasadena
Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Pasadena
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Hotel needs a renovation”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed for 1 night. It's cheap and that's what you will see when you go in this hotel. This is just a place to sleep and shower. Needs a lot of renovation as the bathroom needs some cleanliness because the Inn is already old looks like dirty. Got bed bugs with the bed. I always suggest bring Lysol anywhere you go to make sure that you are at least protected.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Gcrevt
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Stayed for the third time at the Pasadena Ramada and found it to be, if anything, consistent. The location is slightly east of the heart of Pasadena but is away from all of the noise. Close to the 210 freeway and plenty of restaurants and supermarkets. Beds are comfortable and the continental breakfast is better than most of the Wyndham hotels of this caliber. Showers worked well and there is generous counter space for your toiletries. Good laundry facilities on site. A good place to stay for price and location.

Room Tip: Get a room facing Colorado Blvd at the back of the property.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Camarillo, California
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I stay at this hotel monthly when I'm on business in the area and require not only wireless access in my room, I must have a hard-wire for my second laptop, based on the kind of work I do. Aaron always makes sure I'm set up exactly as I need to be, so I can do the work I travel there to do. Everyone is so helpful and kind, they make sure I'm A-OK at all times. Their breakfast is great; hard-boiled eggs, waffles you make yourself, lots of cereal choices, breads/donuts, and lots of good, hot coffee. I don't have to go find a restaurant to start my day, everything I could want is right there. I travel a great deal and will ONLY stay in this hotel when I'm in the Pasadena area, because of how well they treat me each and every time.

Room Tip: If you need wired and wireless in your room, let Aaron know in advance - he has #301 set up well for...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Colorado
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I stayed here for several days before my convention in downtown LA. The nice man at the front desk upgraded me to a corner suite, which was great and roomy and was quite bright and airy because of all the windows. I slept well and the place was quiet. The location is not far from downtown Pasadena, although driving is probably needed. The only downsides would be the parking was tight and full and the breakfast was sparce and slim. I think they could add fresh fruit, oatmeal, and yogurt to the menu and that would make it so much better. Unless you need to stay in downtown Pasadena, this place would work out well.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank tallcodude
honolulu
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We checked in on a Friday evening after a drive in from LAX. Hotel is easy to find with the help of a GPS. Parking was easy and plentiful. No problems checking and in re-confirming our plans for a late check out on Sunday.
Making the reservation was easy since I had to call to get the Pasadena marathon special rate.

The staff was easy going and attentive. I noticed how professional one staff member was with a rude elderly woman. The staff apologized to me for being there to hear how rude she was. I felt bad that they had to take verbal abuse.

Room was comfortable, clean - all you would expect from a Ramada hotel. You pay for what you get and we weren't expecting anything over the top, just a place to shower and sleep.

Wifi worked exceptional, continental breakfast was perfect. They opened up an hour early for the marathoners so that was really nice. They sell a little bit of novelty items. I was happy to get an ice cream bar after the race.

The late check out was the highlight because we needed more time to shower and leave for the airport. They were fine about us staying longer, and waived the additional fee (I think its because I brought them chocolates!)
Hey, you treat someone how you want to be treated..and the world is a great place!

I would definitely stay here again. Thank you to staff Linda, Alex, Andrea, Alan..sorry If I misspelled or forgot names.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the street. Gets pretty noisy with the road (Colorado) right outside the wi...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo