“Quick and good..”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #11 of 22 Bakeries in Pasadena
Description: Gourmet bagel café and coffeehouse serving fresh-baked bagels, fresh-cracked egg and hot & cold lunch sandwiches, small-batch artisan brew and popular specialty coffee drinks from Caribou Coffee, and more. Breakfast and lunch catering available.
Reviewed 26 January 2018

Of all the bagel chains I like Einstein the best. Coffee is excellent and there's a nice assortment of bagels. Price is reasonable and service is fast;.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

We were traveling and stopped for coffee. Good coffee and quick service. A lot to choose from and enjoy. There is one at Los Angeles airport that is just as good.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I love the variety, freshness and tastiness. Very clean and fast. Great coffee and prices. Actually, to me, the coffee tastes better than the one at Whole Foods Market. My favorite breakfast bagel: chorizo with eggs!

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I eat here frequently.

Service is good and food is predictable.

Coffee is good, especially if you think Starbucks coffee tastes burnt.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I gave a 4 star review because typically when I come what I order is 4 star worthy. This time I think I just ordered poorly. I ordered the chorizo egg sandwich. All ingredients on their own were good (though the avocado was not ripe) but together the ingredients were kind of lost and the overall result was not as good. Also, the patty of "chorizo" seemed more just like a typical sausage patty. The restaurant was clean and service was exceptionally good and it was even near closing, no one was trying to rush me.