“Good salad and sandwiches, not such great Napoleon pastry”
Review of Aux Delices

Aux Delices
Ranked #7 of 22 Bakeries in Pasadena
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Aux Delices specializes in catering for any occasion, including office luncheons, breakfast meetings, and holiday functions. "Our 25 years of experience with using the finest ingredients in our freshly baked goods has earned us our reputation as the Best Bakery in Old Town Pasadena".
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I've been here a few times and have enjoyed fresh and light salads with lovely bread, and nice croissant sandwiches or filled croissants. The indoor seating is bright and French-feeling, with black-and-white tiles and accents. It's quite nice, with a variety of specialty baked goods. I got the Napoleon pastry but was sad to find it tasted a bit of the fridge and needed a knife to cut. That being said, I'm still going back for more good lunches.

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I came here with the misses needing a cup of coffee badly. Not only did I get a cup strong enough to start my day but I was pleasantly surprised at how big it was. Before I drank it I went swimming around in it for a bit (don't judge me). The almond croissant was awesome as well. Staff was pleasant. Nice place to sit.

Thank C.J. C
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We are lunch one time at Aux Delices. The mocha I had was good and the sandwich with soup was about average. There wasn't anything special though we did not try the desserts.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

They have excellent breakfast and lunch croissant sandwiches. They have distinct taste to their food. I simply love it. They also have goooood pastries . It is affordable and filling. It is a cozy place as well.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

This bakery is a gem for lunch, breakfast, dessert and they cater as well. Their French beguette is the best around. You order at the counter and your food is brought to you. Great for a coffe and pastry stop when you are shopping in Old Pasadena.