“Excellent customer service”

Panda Express
Ranked #193 of 722 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We enjoyed the food that night, but the customer service at this business is excellent. My wife left her purse after we finished eating and the staff took possession of it and held it until we returned. The workers did not want any type of reward, but we left one for everyone in the store to enjoy. I would like to say Thank you again for what you did for my wife.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

I love to stop by after work and pick up my dinner and a delicious tea. The staff is friendly, the practices admirable "would you like to sample that before you select it?" This rates very high on my fast food agenda

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Walked into the facility and was greeted with a smile. The food was hot and we enjoyed our meal. The cost was fair.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

when you want something hot, but not a burger or pizza. reasonable pricing for most dishes. not the best chinese by any measure, but quick and tasty enough for the price.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We were hoping to return to our previous night's restaurant, but it was closed. Reluctantly we tried Panda Express and were pleasantly surprised. With gluten and lactose sensitivity we were still able to select a delicious dinner.