“This Restaurant is No Longer Open”
Review of Avanti Cafe

Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Lake and Union • 1 Block North of Colorado
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The owner has opened a new Avanti called "Avanti Italian Bistro". This place was more casual, it didn't have tablecloths versus the new place, the menus are also different. I guess the rising rents on Lake Avenue are forcing out quite a few of the long time restaurants on the street.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Food was good. My husband and I shared a large salad and a pizza and were satisfied. Service was a bit slower than we would have liked but since it was a pleasant environment and there were lots of customers, we were okay with it. They seemed comfortable with our bringing our 11-month old grandson who is quite active.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We happened upon this place mostly because it seemed to be the only place open later in the evening except for a coffee shop. The atmosphere was lovely, the service was excellent. I ordered the De Mare, my husband ordered the Farfalle Bowtie Pasta, and our son ordered a pizza. The bread rolls that were served were a delicious surprise, and they had a nice selection of wines to accompany the meal. All three of us left saying that Avante Café was a great find!

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

It is a small quiet restaurant. The service is ok.
I ordered the mediterranea pizza which was delicious (with feta cheese)
I will definetely recomend to try these pizzas

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We consider Avanti Cafe our go-to place for excellent wood fired pizza and amazing salads. Their salad dressings are simply wonderful. Prices are reasonable and serving size is abundant.

Been to Avanti Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK