“Great Place for Coffee and Pastries”
Review of Euro Pane

Euro Pane
Ranked #1 of 22 Bakeries in Pasadena
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 April 2018

On a recent visit to Pasadena, we stayed at a motel on Colorado Blvd. On our first morning, we we looked on Trip Advisor for a place for coffee and pastries, and discovered Europane. We liked it so much that we returned every morning during our stay. I had a different pastry every morning and all were great. We picked up a bag of macarons for the road on our last visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Will be adding this place to your Pasadena breakfast list. This is a European style bakery. No sprinkles here. Had the English muffins. What a treat! Seating is limited.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Euro Pane is a cafe set in the heart of Pasadena on Colorado Blvd. The room is light and airy. They bake heavenly pastries of all sizes and shapes. Each time I go there I vow to try other items on their menu but I never do....I love their bear claws too much ! I never leave without a bag of their fabulous homemade Granola. This is a perfect cafe to stop for breakfast, mid morning pick-me- up, or an afternoon goody.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Euro Pane is s Pasadena Staple
Breakfast , lunch or late afternoon snack fresh baked breads and much more
The open face egg salad sandwich is so good ... I love the fresh backed olive beard and delicious!
A couple blocks away from Cal-Tech
Always great people watching !

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Small place on Colorado Blvd. Picked up some treats here. Excellent croissants and chocolate croissants, fruit pies and marble cake. Wish we had time to sample more of their goodies.