“Excellent really thick crust pizza”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Numero UNO Pizza Pasta & More
Ranked #315 of 783 Restaurants in Pasadena
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is a default place for us! They have excellent Chicago style deep, deep dish pizza that is amazing!! We usually get a salad (the spinach salad is excellent) and share a pizza. The staff is always very friendly and they offer beer and wine.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Typical chain pizza place. Their dough is a little sweeter than the average pizza. We used to go her all the time-glad they are still around.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

My friend and I LOVE this place. It's our go to place when we see each other. Their thick Chicago style pizza is delicious. The crust is unique. Its got a slight sweet taste that makes this a one of a kind. This particular location in Pasadena is not only good but the staff is very friendly. We come to celebrate each other's birthdays and bring our own cake and the staff is very accomadating.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

We have been coming here for years! We are creatures of habit so we always order the same pizza with sausage, pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and extra cheese and an antipasto salad to-go. This time, the pizza just wasn't cooked right. Maybe, the crust was a bit burnt on edges or a bit underdone inside but I think the taste was somehow different. Maybe, the toppings were not as generous because there was so much cheese covering the pizza. The antipasto salad was so watery from the lettuce, that we had to drain the salad so the dressing would stay on. How disappointing because we also live 45 min. away. We will be back but it just won't be for awhile.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

I have been going to Número Uno at this location since I had my first date more than thirty years ago. Now I bring my daughter and her friends. You have to try the garlic puffs...delicious!