Stayed at the Vagabond Inn in Pasadena to attend a seminar at the convention center. I am very surprised this hotel gets such great reviews. The building is old with a fresh coat of paint. The beds are some what comfortable, but I over heard another guest complaining of bed bugs. The breakfast has enough choices for my taste, but the eating area is very small and can get crowded. The staff is really what makes this hotel. The housekeepers are very friendly and helpful as was the front desk staff. The manager however was very rude and constantly smoking in front of the lobby. I thought smoking was illegal in front of businesses. I guess Dave Catain did not get that memo. I will not be coming back, for a few extra dollars I can stay at the Hilton, which is much nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Blocks away from Caltech, close to old town Pasadena shopping area, close to Pasadena business center and the playhouse district. Rose Parade passes in front of our property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Executive Pasadena Hotel Pasadena
- Vagabond Hotel Executive Pasadena