“Build your own”
Review of The Pizza Press

The Pizza Press
Ranked #100 of 752 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 15
Description: At The Pizza Press you get to "Publish Your Own" custom newsworthy pizzas - from your crust, sauce, cheeses, meats, veggies & finishers - combinations are unlimited! You can also choose from our selection of gourmet signature pizzas - named after famous newspapers such as "The Tribune," "The Sun," "The Chronicle" and more. The Pizza Press also proudly carries a finely curated craft beer selection sourced both locally and nationally; we carry classic craft favorites as well as limited-edition exclusive brews on tap and in bottles. Visit The Pizza Press today for handcrafted pizzas, cold craft beers and our friendly service!
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

One of the things you gotta do when traveling is find yourself a good pizza joint. The Pizza Press is a great interpretation of "the pizza joint" This place is somewhere in between a sit down restaurant and fast food. The place works a lot like Subway; but with pizza. They take your order while pressing out the dough. You choose your sauce and toppings; then into the oven it goes. Voila, fresh pizza, built to order; and you can finish it off with additional spices after the oven. You can choose from soft drinks, water, or even a dozen or more beers on tap. For dessert, they have an awesome chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, with a really good vanilla bean ice cream.

1  Thank Colby D

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Came here for a quick dinner. The pizza was great! The beer was great! The service was great!!! Was so impressed with this place we will definitely be coming again!

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I originally had never heard of the Pizza Press and I thought I'd give it a shot. May I say I am glad I stopped to eat here. Upon walking into the door, these two fantastic employees greeted me with a smile and explained how it works and were very detailed and professional. I did the Publish your own pizza, and from there you tell them whatever toppings you'd like and they make it. The ingredients were fresh and the dough was very delicious. The service that was delivered to me in the whole 10 minutes of me being there was well above expectations. I will definitely be going back to the Pizza Press for surely.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Offered a discount as staying at the Saga Hotel next door, but would definitely come back without it. The pizzas are spot on and the beer selection excellent. And getting half a pint of wine for $6 can't be bad.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Great service, and extremely friendly. I would recommend this place for a good pizza. Will be going back next time I'm in town!

Been to The Pizza Press? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK