“Country charm”

Add it.
Donna’s Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 46 Restaurants in Paradise
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I've driven by this place several times and just had to try it. We were served by "Star" who was friendly and knew the menu

From my experience I'd say breakfast is their strength with a wide selection of omelets, Benedicts and pancakes. All are really tasty and you can comfortably get any of these and know it'll good.

Lunches were also very good, although some of the sandwiches were duds, "Star recommended the tuna melt, which was great as was my lady's roast beef sandwich that just needed a little more meat, but also tasted great. Along with these salads and big ole burgers hit the spot.

Portions are large and I left full and satisfied.

Will be back.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Food is good. Prices are fair, except in the add toast to your meal. One does not expect to pay over $2.75 for 2 slices of bread added to a meal. One can buy a loaf of cheap bread for that and the toast was cheap bread. When asked about it, the waitress said "It's a good price for toast."

Reviewed 27 November 2017

My mother had told me about Donna's. My husband and I decided to try it for lunch. I didn't find any gf options listed on the menu. But I asked, and they listed gf pancakes and bread, 7-grain or cinnamon raisin. I opted for the BLT on 7-grain gf bread. It was very good! The fruit salad on the side had a huge variety of fruits. My husband enjoyed his club sandwich very much too (gluten bread for him). He was very happy to find a good place in Paradise, having tried others for breakfast and being been disappointed.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Donna's has a varied menu, good prices and good food. They are open for breakfast lunch and dinner. I would go there again.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My chef salad was fresh,wonderfully made and had alot of meats,cheese,olives,hard boiled eggs,vegetables,and was very tasty.The other gals had amazing burgers and they were cooked to order and very tasty. One gal had the leek soup.Said it tasted burnt and like it was from the bottom of the pot.Very busy during the time we were here,so service was slower than usual.