“Its pizza”

Add it.
Round Table Pizza
Ranked #24 of 49 Restaurants in Paradise
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Club house style restaurant. Good sports bar. Good beer selection. Fast delivery if you call in a pizza.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This Round Table location was recently updated to look like a bar. Lots of seating, many T.V.'s mounted on the walls. They offer a lunch buffet with pizza and salad. I wish they used a salad spinner as the lettuce is very wet. No one wants soggy salad. The pizza here is so good but very high priced. Lunch buffet is the deal here.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

We arrived about 7:00 pm on Friday night -- There were 4 of us including my 93 year old mother. We sat down at a dirty table (had to clean it off myself) Then ordered a pizza at the counter. It took over an hour to get our food and drinks -- I went over several times to see where our food was -- they just keep saying "it was coming" I will never go here again

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

We get pizza from Roundtable at least once a month, for the past 3 years. With one exception we have always received great food, and a quick phone call to the manager fixed that one bad experience.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

I've been here about seven time. The food is predictable. The salad bar has fresh ingredients and the staff is stellar.