“Great Burrito”
Review of Meehos

Meehos
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Paradise
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Always get the same thing at Meehos,bean and cheese burrito.Big enough and delicious that if I wanted to I could eat half and save some for later.But because I usually go there hungry,I eat the whole burrito.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Meeho's for over 20 years. It has gone down hill. I used to love their homemade tortillas and their wonderful beans! Now it is a thin tortilla that can't hold the insides. The beans are under done as well as under cooked rice. The "crunchy" tacos are store bought tortillas. Yuck! Sad to see the decline. It was my go-to for yummy authentic Mexican. I won't be returning. Also the customer service left a lot to be desired. Wrong change and messed up both orders.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Either dine in or take out the choice is yours. Convenient drive through or sit out on the patio. Meat lovers or vegetarian, no matter what you choose, Meeho's delivers! Party platters too! Many different salsas to choose- hot to mild. Homemade smoothies are a must! Love this place!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Four of us have gone twice together. We eat outdoors and it was pleasant when the temperature was 90. We order mostly salads. Today I had the avocado, bacon & chicken salad with ice cold ranch dressing on the side. It was all fresh tasting. The chicken was grilled and it had a nice flavor. Yes, the chicken pieces were larger than I am used to, but I am not complaining. The crumbled bacon was plentiful. It was a large serving so I brought half home that I didn't pour the dressing on. I am eating that later for dinner. All in all, a clean place, staff upbeat and super friendly, food delicious and visually appealing.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My wife and son were staying in Paradise and got food from the drive thru a couple of times. Its basic Mexican food - tacos burritos, etc. The crispy tacos were good - the meats were all grilled nicely and the flavor was good. I had a carne asada burrito one day that was just OK - too many beans for my taste but I give them bonus points for what seemed like a handmade tortilla. They also have an outdoor seating area but we didn't use that. For a quick meal at a good price I'd definitely go back but I'd probably stick to the tacos.

Been to Meehos? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK