All reviews yogurt el camino clean rooms sized kitchen continental breakfast pool area up to date stanford hospital have stayed here many times main road great pool home away from home great place to stay visiting palo alto parking lot motel microwave
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

Great motel. Family stayed here for medical appointments at Stanford. Short distance, very clean and quiet and take and go breakfast. Would stay here again. Although we didn't use the pool, it was sparkling clean and the furniture around it was very nice.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed here when we had a health care appointment. Located very close to Stanford Medical Center and at the end of appointments just a great place to unwind. Restaurants very near and room very comfortable. . Highly recommend this place get a lot of your money.

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2016

We needed a place to stay near Stanford while I had doctors appointments and then surgery later in the year for breast cancer. The Country Inn was amazing. Their staff were very kind and helpful - the rooms were very CLEAN and COMFORTABLE - it's very quiet there too. When I was discharged from the hospital I stayed an extra night there before driving home (4 hours away). I wasn't up for going out but needed to get up and move around - my boyfriend was able to walk down to the market and we then had a nice bbq by the pool - a perfect compromise. Both rooms had refrigerators, and my mom's room had a microwave. Continental breakfast was basic but fresh and coffee was great.

This hotel is very reasonably priced for the area and worth every penny. They did offer us a discount for being a Stanford patient, which was also appreciated. Great location if you are going to Stanford - also good if you are going to a concert at the Shorline Ampitheater.

Room Tip: Some rooms are slightly larger but they are all good.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I have stayed at this hotel many times since the mid 80's and seen the remodels along the way. But this time, it's been a few years, I was very impressed with what they have done with the hotel, outdoor pool very clean, furniture in excellent condition, very comfortable and layed out with a beach towel on lounge chairs so you didn't need check them out or use towels from the room. The room (stayed in #19 1st floor 8/30/16) was comfortable, well furnished, & comparable to other 4 & 5 star hotels that cost me 2 or 3 times as much per night. The bathroom, bed linens and comforter were impeccably clean and neat as was the rest of the room, wifi, HBO movie, cookies & news paper at check-in free. Will always stay there if in the area.

Room Tip: room 19 directly across from 1 of 2 gates to pool & convenient to cross and walk out other gate to parking area.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Our family (of 45 adults, children and infants) stayed for 6 days at the Country Inn and had a wonderful time. We were in Palo Alto for my nephews wedding and all stayed together. There were so many of us staying at the Inn they decorated the lobby of the Inn to reflect the wedding colors. They might not do this for everyone but because we took over most of the inn they put up a big Congratulations Bobby & Chelsea sign and the date of the wedding. The rooms were very clean and the stay worked around our crazy schedule when they were cleaning the rooms daily. Several families had rooms with full kitchens which made eating easier. The Inn also has three grills and all the tools for our cookouts. I can't say enough positive things about the staff and managers. We will stay there again.

Room Tip: All rooms open facing the pool. There is no elevator so if you have a disability you need to ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family