US$ 167
US$ 175
US$ 149
US$ 164
Element.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 102
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 114/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Palmdale(Palmdale)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
Courtyard Palmdale(Palmdale)
US$ 164
US$ 148
Courtyard
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I requested handicap accessible room which they provided. When I arrived they didn't tell me the lobby closed at 11:00pm and I'd have to enter through the only side door of the building. There wasn't any parking available in the area of that entrance and there were only 2 handicap spaces at that entrance so I had to drive around to the building entrance to find a handicap space. When I went to the lobby entrance there was a hand written note on the door stating the lobby is closed 11:00pm to 5:00pm. I rang the bell for the customer service person to let me in and was told I had to enter at the side entrance. I told him there was no parking and I couldn't carry my bags all the way around the building. I reminded him that I had booked an ADA room and if I have to carry my stuff all the way around the building to get in they're really not accommodating my handicap. Everything in the room was dirty and many things were broken. I stayed in room 126. There was nasty stuff all over the walls and the back of the door. The shower had mold growing in it and the shower ceiling had hair on it. The toilet bowl looked like it had never been cleaned. The toilet paper holder was missing so they just placed the toilet paper in the little housing unit. When I pulled on it to use it the entire roll came out. The caulking in the shower and the sink vanity was moldy/black and parts didn't have any caulking at all. There was obvious water damage to the shower ceiling which wasn't repaired properly. The light fixture cover above the bathroom sink was missing leaving the fluorescent bulbs fully exposed. The curtains were broken on both ends of the window leaving them hanging. The curtains had huge horizontal snags in them. The carpet was dirty. The microwave didn't work and the cabinet doors housing the refrigerator and adjacent storage were broken and hanging down. The sheets on one of the beds was so worn in one area it was transparent and the same sheets had small blood stains on them. All of the dark wood furniture was chipped or gauged and the phone by the bed was so disgusting I didn't want to tough it. I was terrified the beds had bed bugs given the condition of everything else in the room. The hotel is supposed to be secured only allowing entrance with your room key but the exterior door on the right of the elevator would not close so anyone could walk in without a key card. This is the worst place I've ever stayed in. They owe me a refund. I didn't have time to go through the room with the Mgr so I took pics of everything.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank teresawV7181TU
Reviewed 30 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Last year it wasn't this bad but this time I know I'll never go back. People in the pool at all hours of the night. I didn't get any decent sleep because of it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We booked this hotel for a week while we were in the area and I was not impressed at all with our rooms. There were several people in our group and each room had issues. We were placed in a room by the elevators at first and they were so loud that we couldn't hear each other talk in the room. We spoke to the staff (the staff was very friendly to us by the way) and they moved us down the hall. The condition of the hotel is what we did not like. Seemed like all the repairs and even the updates from years ago were done as cheap as possible. In fact, in one of the rooms the adjoining room door was duct-taped. Our sheets were not clean, and they were only changed upon request. Which is normal....but usually you start out with clean sheets. One of our guys moved his pillow and found a big blood spot under it, and he was not bleeding. I have added some photos where things are broken or just slapped together or in desperate need of repair.

Also, this is not a good side of town. There were quite a few homeless people camped outside the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business