All reviews full kitchen light dinner separate bedroom the shuttle driver maintenance person small gym my entire stay washers and dryers three weeks free breakfast hot tub laundry room visit family movie theater king bed would definitely stay here again business center
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel one night. Lovely swimming pool great size rooms and facilities. We were issued vouchers for free breakfast- good and dinner which proved to be poor quality with limited selection. The initial room 112 was adjacent to the kitchen therefore very noisy. The receptionist Cody was really helpful and allocated another room 132 for us which unfortunately was directly opposite the staff room . Consequently we were woken up at 06:30 by the staff laughing and chatting loudly in the corridor.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Excellent friendly staff. Very helpful and accomodating. Stayed here for 1 1/2 months. Complimentary weekday breakfast and light dinner available 3 days. Laundry is free just bring detergent. Excellent choice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Marcia P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Palmdale, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. It's guests like you and your kind words that make us feel appreciated! We hope to see you again soon in the near future!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for a softball tournament in Palmdale. The hotel staff has been wonderful to our group. We had the entire team in the movie room. They have popcorn, drinks and movies for everyone. We had a pizza movie night for the team. The rooms are huge and very clean. Breakfast was great. They even had stuff to make sandwiches to eat or go.
When we come back to Palmdale, we will only stay at Staybridge!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2017

My husband and I have been staying here for the past three weeks for business and we couldn't be more pleased with all the Staybridge Suites Palmdale has to offer. It is very apparent that the company values their employees and it shows in the quality of service offered here. Everyone we have encountered has been very pleasant and professional. Each person has done everything possible to make our stay comfortable and immediately address any issues we have had. We stayed in a one room all inclusive suite which is very comfortable and includes a full kitchenette. The style is up to date and the bed is very comfortable. The location is very close to shopping and restaurants as well as medical facilities, everything one might need, however the area is secluded and quiet. Staybridge offers daily shuttle service at no extra charge to the mall, shopping and restaurant areas which is extremely nice and helpful. Included in the price is a daily hot breakfast and hot meal 5 nights a week, free wifi and cable as well as a laundry room for guests with five washers and dryers - no need to get quarters! Yay! Truly all our needs are met here. All that being said, my favorite part of our stay has been the extremely pleasant staff especially, Eric, Crystal, and Eddie. Thanks to everyone for making our stay great!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the swimming pool have a nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Booked this last minute for a Halloween party of the local Palmdale VFW (coming from Hesperia we didn't want to try to drive home - last minute decision). As soon as we walked in I saw a very clean and comfortable hotel and the reception from the desk woman named Kristal was amazing! She was so very friendly and helpful and in such a great mood it even made me happier, she made sure that we felt very welcome there. The room was quite spacious and clean, I was surprised that even the non-long term rooms (a little smaller than the full suites for extended says) still had a full size fridge and stove plus all amenities needed for both. We were very happy with how clean and comfortable the room was - bed was amazing.
When we came back down stairs to head to our party in costume, Kristal made sure that she contacted Ron, the shuttle driver, right away - we forgot to call down first to reserve. Ron was the second great employee we met here, very gracious and friendly also and made sure we got to our party on time and safely. I want to thank both of them very much for a nice stay at Staybridge.
We booked another last minute stay the following weekend having decided to visit family in Lake Hughes, again not wanting to drive all the way back to Hesperia, although the room was just as clean and wonderful our reception was colder, less attentive to the customer, more concerned their lunch order, and were told that there was no shuttle available that evening...oops
(To the hotels credit, a manager called me the following evening (sorry I didn't catch her name), trying to discuss the shuttle issue with me, but unfortunately I had a family issue I was dealing with and did not have time to speak with her and didn't even get a return number for her - but thank you for reaching out.
Overall I will use this hotel again when we decide to stay in the area, it is very clean and close to all you can do in the Antelope Valley - they do have shuttle service to a lot of things if you do not feel like driving or plan on drinking. They are close to the freeway, free breakfast is included and one of the best places to stay in the area

Room Tip: long stay - get a full suite
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple