All reviews microwave and refrigerator room was clean free breakfast third floor nice stay coffee maker downtown area pool area easy access pool and hot tub great place to stay yogurt motel california rates spring desert
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Enjoyed the privacy of the room.
Didn't like the stiffness of the mattress or the fact that the room heater was not hearing. I did not have breakfast at the hotel I cannot comment on that. I would stay there again in a different room (339 was clean but not comfortable)

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Vagabond Inn P, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to see that most your stay was enjoyable. Most of our king size beds have been changed out and we are expecting our queen beds to arrive soon. We hope next you can enjoy one of those as well. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I had my buddies book 6 rooms for Dinah Shore Weekend. It was the most awful experience ever. The housekeeper let a couple in our room and we didnt even know them. Luckily we didnt find anything missing. You have certainly lost a loyal customer. I will be taking my group elsewhere

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I am very sorry to hear that this happened during your stay. This is definitely not a regular practice for us and I will make sure to speak to my housekeeping team ASAP. We are sorry to be losing your group next year. If there is anything we can do please let me know

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We choose this hotel because it is at the end of the strip near the Moreton botanic garden. Quiet, cozy and quaint. If you call the Palm springs office you can even pick your favorite room if it available.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for review. We are happy to see you enjoyed yourself. You are right we always try and give our regulars their favorite rooms. Thanks for the 5 out of 5 it is so appreciated and lovely to see.. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

All the employees were fantastic. Accomidations were perfect for the price. Pool was great even after a horrible wind storm the night before, it was perfectly clean the following morning. Breakfast was ok, nothing outstanding.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. That wind storm was crazy I am new to town myself and was a little bit freaked out. I am glad that we were able to get everything in order fresh and early, and that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for just 1 night during a road trip. It's an older motel. It was spotlessly clean. The room had a refrigerator and microwave, great shower and flat screen TV that worked (I often find motel TVs glitchy!). Breakfast was pastries and drinks. There's plenty of parking and it was very safe. There were lots of kids in the pool so don't come expecting to doze by the pool for the weekend. It's very quiet at night but people start loading their cars very early (6ish) to hit the road. Early mornings views toward the mountains are stunning and we enjoyed a stroll around the neighbourhood before breakfast.

Elmer's diner is within walking distance and has yummy comfort food and powerful aircon.

All in all a clean, comfortable, friendly motel in a safe location. A total bargain for $70. If you are passing through on a road-trip or coming to enjoy the town and hiking trails you won't get any value from the bigger resort hotels. Friends stayed down the street at the Parker and were charged $34 for 2 room service coffees! Ouch.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank jaywexford
Vagabond Inn P, General Manager at Vagabond Inn Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Thanks so much for the review it is greatly appreciated, and yes ouch on those coffees. Good thing yours was free and yummy. We hope to see you again soon.