We returned to the Riviera Resort & Spa for the fourth time in three years, and again we were wow'd by the resort and the staff. We stayed 6 nights during an onsite event, and were pleasantly surprised by the staff's ability to keep up with the huge influx of guests and visitors while maintaining prompt and friendly service. Housekeeping, which had been slow in previous years, was very efficient and we never returned to find our room needing to be serviced, even on days when we left early for breakfast and were gone less than 90 minutes - what a great improvement! Extra towels were delivered quickly, room service was fast, tasty, and farily-priced, and employees seemed genuinely happy to work with us, again despite the max-capacity event. We had drinks at the Bikini Bar and Sidebar and brunch at Circa 59, and our restaurant/bar experiences were very good for both quality of food/drinks and service.
We had one small issue crop up during our stay. On three separate days our room smelled strongly of sewage from mid-morning through mid-afternoon. We called the desk, described the problem, and they investigated but were unable to find the source. It was quite unpleasant but it resolved itself each day by evening, so it may have just been a plumbing malfunction somewhere in the building? Our friends had the room immediately next to ours, and theirs never smelled so it may have been our room's positioning along the plumbing lines. In any event we appreicated the fact that the Riviera didn't ignore the issue and at least tried to find the cause, albeit unsuccessfully.
We will certainly be back to the resort and look forward to more fun times and great memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish and styled, eclectic, cool, bohemian getaway. Inspired by the nonchalant elegance of Slim Aaron’s photographs, The Riviera is free spirited, vibrant, playful and bohemian with a sprinkling of retro nostalgia. The whimsy of Hollywood Regency in the guest rooms merges with the eclectic spirit of the public areas and makes for a perfectly unique resort getaway in Palm Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Palm Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Resort & Spa, Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort And Spa, Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort