Good hotel, especially compared to some other BW's.
Location is nice and quit at the end of Palm Springs. Small drive to downtown (where there is not much going on).
Giid hotel for few days of relaxation. Pool not to big but not busy and nice temperature. Spa was too hot.
Room was up to date and of good size. View out of the room was dissappointing (eg not existing). Room was facing a wall.
Motel style hotel and therefore easy to park in front of room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Inn at Palm Springs offers guests luxurious comforts at affordable rates. Our refurbished hotel rooms are furnished with Posturepedic beds. Enjoy the comforts of home with mini-refrigerators, microwave ovens, high-speed wireless Internet, Fitness Room and Guest Laundry. Our sun deck, pool and spa are open 24 hours so that you can relax and unwind. We also include a continental breakfast buffet. Palm Springs and the desert’s must-see attractions are only a few minutes from our centrally located hotel. Each room can be arranged individually. We are less than 1 mile from Palm Springs Downtown and within 5 minutes from many golf courses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Inn at Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn At Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Best Western Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Best Western