All reviews apple tv boutique hotel pool area rain shower hot tub keurig coffee maker open hours fire pit great boutique huge shower room hotel design district short drive road noise lovely pool mid century girls weekend
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided to come to Palm Springs for spring break this year. It was our first time and we had a blast! The Palm Springs hotel is cute, clean and in a great location. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. The staff was very accommodating. Erin and Steve were on hand to take care of any of our needs and make recommendations for food and entertainment. We would definitely come back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raea R
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Very Beautiful, Very Clean, Very Kind and friendly
I find this hotel in an emergency by accident, I couldn't be happier and more pleased, its a hidden heaven on earth location.
I was having a bad night at another hotel where their internet and TV wasn't working and in my business I need both, I had to call around in the middle of the night to find another accommodation, I came across "The Palm Springs Hotel" and Stan the night manager was very nice and immediately said we have one room left I'll hold it for you.
Took me about 30 minutes to pack up my stuff check out and drive over the Palm Springs Hotel.
Stan welcomed me and immediately situated me, showed me around and gave me the run down.
I couldn't have asked for better service.

I am in HEAVEN:-)

Room Tip: All the rooms are unique and beautifully designed
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fayex132018
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

We are so happy that you enjoyed staying with us and that Stan took great care of you. Please come back and stay with us again soon. Don't forget to book directly with the hotel to get your repeat guest discount!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Wow not what I expected. It was so lovely. The atmosphere is so inviting and decor looks beautiful. I met some of my friends that were staying there and was greeted by Erin at the front desk and wow personality made me want to get a room right then and there. Her enthusiasm and knowledge of the property of Palm Springs is so fabulous. My companion and I live here locally and have many people visit us and you can bet we are sending them to the Palm Springs Hotel and telling them to ask for Erin. It’s like having your own personal host. Love it. Lynne Beattie

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank beattielynne
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We are blessed to have great staff members like Erin! Make sure you have your friends book directly with the hotel so they can get a direct booking discount.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Recently had to refer a friend to a hotel and Erin was amazing. She helped get them a room with outstanding customer service ! Will definitely be recommending this place to everyone. Laid back, sexy hotel, great location and fantastic staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kathi C

Thank you Kathi for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so pleased that you enjoy our hotel and our staff! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Palm Springs!

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This is my second review for this hotel. My husband and I have stayed here for the past few years. Staff are excellent, the owner is nice, and they remember your names. Hotel is clean and quiet. Looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Debbie O
Leslie V, General Manager at The Palm Springs Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you so much Debbie for leaving us another kind review. We are so happy to have repeat guests as this is our goal for everyone to be so relaxed and comfortable that they can't wait to come back! We know you have lots of choices when you come to Palm Springs and we appreciate that you choose to stay with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!