“Great Date Shakes Plus”

Ranked #1 of 19 Dessert in Palm Springs
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours
Description: We make gourmet shakes, malt and floats using premium ice creams and only the finest ingredients including house-made salted caramel, fudge, butterscotch, whipped cream and marshmallows. We stress world-class customer service and the highest quality possible
Reviewed 16 September 2016

If you want a fresh and delicious date shake in Palm Springs then this is your place. A friend was going crazy wanting a good date shake and he found it here...Absolutely delicious and loaded with calories but what the heck you are on vacation.
Look for it because it is in a small corner store. Other flavor shakes looked great.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We always go there Friday night after we have our dinner. He walked the streets to see all the excitement in Palm Springs. And we always go in there it's always busy and fun. And we meet new people

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

I came here mainly because I couldn't find another place that served date shakes. I have had them in the past and fell in love with the taste. Great Shakes has a good date shake, but not an excellent one. It had too much like an ice cream consistency, rather than a milk shake consistency. The flavor wasn't exactly how I remembered it either. It was almost as if the ratio of ingredients was off. I actually couldn't finish mine. It just seemed to sit in my stomach. It filled me up, but not in a good way. Perhaps other shakes are better. I don't know. However, I know the date shake was definitely not one of my better date shake experiences.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

We stopped by for him to have a Date Shake and I something in the chocolate category. He loved his, I didn't particularly care for mine. It was more sugar than chocolate. I know they guarantee your shake, but there were not many choices of chocolate.. And it isn't their fault I don't have such a sugar tooth! So I let him finish mine after he inhaled his date shake. The best things are that they have are the very friendly staff and the extra large straws to suck up the shake easily.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Date shakes in an amazing variety of flavors, each one served with a house-made miniature donut, topped off with whipped cream. I treat myself to an indulgence here every time I am in town, and the staff is always super-friendly. This is a wonderful break from the desert heat, any time!