“very comfortable and relaxing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom 2 (queen bed)
Bedroom 3 (2 twin beds)
Main bathroom
Front patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Nancy T
Anaheim, California
“very comfortable and relaxing!”
Reviewed 18 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my second stay at this house and I hope to return again soon. Bring your groceries and you never need to leave the property. Loved that I could include my dog, she loves to travel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the pool:-)
Liked least: loved it all:-)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Roberta V
“Not enough time!”
Reviewed 10 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

My family, friends and two dogs stayed at A Fun Bright Relaxing house for 4 days and we are sorry because of all the wedding events we didn't get to enjoy the spa, BBQ, bikes, etc., at the house. We used the pool only one day and it was excellent. Also, we picked a few lemons from the tree out back for guacamole dip, thus avoiding a trip to the market which was just around the corner. The dogs loved the bac yard, lots to smell and grass to roll around. I hope to get back there soon and this time, I'm not going to move the beautiful back area pool and spa!

We had family staying at hotels and it cost them a lot more than the 4 night rental on the house; as my brother-in-law says: Put pencil to the paper and do the math, it makes total sense. Where else can you stay with 6 adults and two dogs for about $200 per night!

Travelling group: Extended Family
918alfons...
Monterey Park, California
“My Family and I had a great time at this house, also the pool&spa were great.”
Reviewed 8 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

property was very clean and it was like being at home ,but with a pool.everything we needed was there,my son and his friend loved being in the pool.Even my mother-n-law loved place. We will coming back again soon .

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Mizzlopez...
Los Angeles, California
“Never left the house!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Me and a few of my lady friends stayed at the awesome house this past weekend!! It was very comfortable and relaxing. We partied by the pool and used the big outdoor table to play games and eat snacks. Later in the evening we watched movies and sprawled out around the living room. Someone even slept in the hammock!

The owners are very sweet and left us a bottle of wine and were very easy to reach regarding any questions or concerns.

I would definitely stay here again or recommend this to a friend!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Los Angeles County
Reviewed 29 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Cleanliness Check-in / front desk
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing