“What a awesome sandwich...it tasted as good as it looked.”
Review of The Sandwich Spot

The Sandwich Spot
Ranked #1 of 16 Quick Bites in Palm Springs
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I was in a rush to get to my office but I needed a sandwich to take with me. Michael made the most awesome Turkey Sandwich yet. Mark made the bread suggestion of a type I had never tried. I am blown away with the combination of tastes.
I ate half for lunch and the rest for dinner. I will be back. Great location just down the alley from the Hyatt Hotel.

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We had just arrived in Palm Springs at 1 pm slightly hungry and wanted something light and quick. Trip Advisor’s “nearby”feature promptly delivered us to The Sandwich Spot. It was perfect. I like to order one of the specials instead of trying to decide between 22 sandwiches and six kinds of bread at a new place. We had a ham, turkey, bacon and jack cheese on French. While it came with lettuce, tomato, and mayo, the friendly guy who took our order suggested going with “the works,” as listed on the blackboard, which added porcini, onions, peppers, and secret sauce (extra virgin olive oil with I forget what). So go, you won’t be disappointed. And it was quick.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Mark was very helpful, patient and friendly explaining the various questions we had. Service was absolutely great as were the sandwiches. I had a bowl of cowboy chili and i liked it a lot; it had just the right amount of spiciness to it (for me).
I would highly recommend this place for their food (very fresh ingredients), service, cleanliness. Also it was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This was a great little Sandwich shop that we stumbled onto. Thinking we were just going to get a quick sub and boy was we wrong. The sandwiches are delicious....plus they had chili as well....I must say that chili was out of site......Hope to eat here again before heading back to Missouri :)

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Perfect made-to-order sandwich place with great/diverse bread options and original mixes. Lovely and efficient service too.
Fresh ingredients of course. Top notch sandwiches with a smile.
Go there blindfolded!