All reviews themed rooms happy hour the silver screen room stagecoach room blue martinis shake rattle and roll gourmet breakfast marilyn monroe room james dean fruit smoothies whirlpool tub other guests bed and breakfast every morning b bs entire place music playing
Reviewed 29 April 2012 via mobile

This was a lovely stay. Having travelled from England to la and then driven to the hotel we arrived tired and hungry. We were shown our room and the amenities very quickly and made to feel very very welcome. In our 4 day stay in the crooners room we were made to feel like we were staying at a long distance friends place. The smoothies with wonderful breakfast cooked each day were just great to start our day. The bed was comfy and the room all you need with flat screen tv and DVD which they have loads you can watch. The breakfast and DVDs and the drinks hour at 5pm are all free. Also free is the warmth of all the staff they have it appears all the time in the world to talk and help you. If your looking for a 5 star hotel then this is not it. If your looking for a place to chill and to be made part of a family atmosphere where children under 14 do not appear... Then this is it. Yes the road is a tad noisy at times....... But really that is it. It did not stop me sleeping by the pool. Everything is set as the fifties so. It's quite quaint and different. We will miss Them all.. Just lovely people who really do care that you enjoy your stay. We have already booked for October ...... Can't wait

• Stayed: April 2012
10  Thank Armo61
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Rendezvous was simply one of the most amazing experiences that I have had in long time! The atmosphere was relaxing, the staff was very welcoming and super friendly, with lot's of knowledge of places to see in the area. There was never a dull moment even when taking it easy sitting by the pool you felt secluded and far away from city life. Everday at 5pm you were handed a slushy cocktail accompanied by delcious appeitizers prepared fresh daily. Breakfast was always a treat and was something you woke up looking forward to. We stayed in the Surf themed room and it was great. I loved all of the Hawaiian themed retro decor and the homemade treats by you bed everyday is something that I will definitely miss! I would recommend this B&B to anyone looking for a great getaway in Palm Springs and I would stay again in a heartbeat!
Thanks to all of the staff at Rendezvous for making our stay so memorable!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kendra B
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Too cool for words - we stayed in the Route 66 room, my husband thought he had died and gone to 50s classic car heaven!!
Its all about the attention to detail here - from funny room service signs to his & hers rubber duckies in the spa, from silky soft sheets to the three course hand-cooked breakfasts to cocktails by the pool every afternoon...service like no other!!

Room Tip: Pick whatever theme you like - you can't go wrong here...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gotigers80
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Great Stay. Great Value.

Friendly People, Fantastic Breakfast.

Stargazing at night from the pool courtyard area was magic.

Thank You Rendezvous for memorable stay. A+++

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We loved our stay at the Rendezvous!
I recently stayed at a similarly priced chain hotel. That was a disappointment. I also recently stayed at a singular, and more expensive hotel where the service was repeatedly so poor that our entire family was given a free meal and a free night's stay.
I am happy to say that the Rendezvous exceeded both of these hotels on all fronts- the price was very reasonable, the rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was so helpful and kind that I felt as if I were staying with family, a really accommodating family. We really felt like guests.
The design of the hotel is in keeping with its original construction, that is, 1950's Palm Springs style one story structure with all the rooms surrounding a pool. The rooms themselves are all done in themes which reflect 50's and 60's popular culture. The room that Marilyn Monroe purportedly stayed in way back when is called Pretty in Pink, and I was told by other guests that it is a great room. Our rooms were comfortable, cute and very clean. Each day a jar of cookies or some similar snack is left in your room. We looked forward to getting these new snacks daily. We also indulged in the cocktail hour on our first night. Yummy snacks and margaritas were served by the pool.
One night I forgot my keys and had to call the hotel to be let in (they lock the front gate after 7 pm) to the hotel and to my room. Barb could not have been sweeter about doing this for me at 10 pm.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Palm Springs, or anyone who enjoys great service, or anyone looking for a clean comfortable place to sleep in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family