All reviewsthemed roomshappy hourthe silver screen roomstagecoach roomblue martinisshake rattle and rollgourmet breakfastmarilyn monroe roomjames deanfruit smoothieswhirlpool tubother guestsbed and breakfastevery morningb bsentire placemusic playing
Reviewed 16 November 2011

This is one of the best getaway experiences we have had. The service was absolutely above and beyond. Betty is terrific (and makes a great Blue Martini). We would just mention something and it was done immediately. Thought we might like to ride the tram and Betty had tickets for us in 90 seconds. Rooms are VERY comfortable and I have already ordered sheets from their supplier. The breakfast is memorable and truly a gourmet treat. Homey but not intrusive. Several of the people we met had returned again and again.
All the good stuff mentioned in Trip Advisor was spot on and we experienced none of the problems others claimed.
Restaurant recommendations were great. You must go to Copley's. We will return to this oasis.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The Rendezvous is a real piece of fifties Americana in the desert run with real enthusiasm by Jake, Betty and Chris and the team who do everything to ensure their guests have a relaxing stay.This includes a great breakfast and cocktails and snacks in the evening around the pool where you can meet the other guests.
We spent the previous week at the super posh Pelican Hill and I have to say that the beds at the Rendezvous were far more comfortable-I can only endorse all the positive comments by all the other reviewers.I hope to return sooner rather than later.

Room Tip: honeymoon suite is the largest
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2011

My Husband and i recently spent 3 week in California sight seeing. Our first stop was Palm Springs Rendezvou, it was by far the best. We were welcomed in by Betty, who makes the best blended cocktails. Betty and Chris made us feel at home right away. Breakfast was a real gourmet treat and a chance to meet the other guests. Jake was very hepful with excellent directions and what to see and do. The room ( route 66 ) was very comfortable, plenty of room with a separate shower/spa room. I feel after 3 weeks of hotels/motels this one went the extra step to make guest feel really at home. Close to shopping/ resturaunts about 5 mins by car. This is a great resort if its just the two of you or would be so much fun for a group of friends. I am already planning my next trip and we will be going back to Rendezvous for a few days to relax by the pool and those great cocktails.

2  Thank Sharon_B09
Reviewed 3 November 2011

I wish every hotel could be this good! The service is outstanding, you feel like you are staying with good friends who care about you. We stayed for one night in the Route 66 room and slept in the most comfortable bed in the softest sheets I have ever felt. I have a warning, you may NOT want to leave!!! I wished i had longer there! Everything was incuded in the price,internet,parking, yummy cocktails by the pool at 5pm, where you get to socialize with the other guests and the yummiest breakfast ever, then next day.
I can't wait to return and Thank you to all the staff at Rendezvous for making our time in palm springs so special!
Karen and John from OZ

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
1  Thank dakazibear
Reviewed 31 October 2011

If you believe in heaven ... it is here!!

My Husband and I stayed here at the beginning of our honeymoon and I cannot tell you how wonderful our stay way was. Wwe stayed in the Honeymoon suite and loved our room. The bed was super comfortable and the massive bath tub was divine!

Lounging by the pool was so wonderful and the evening cocktails (included in your stay) are so brilliant ... certainly draw the night to a close (or start) in the best possible way!

The staff were so super and friendly and meeting Betty was the highight of our trip ...!

I could not recommend this place enough ... I cannot wait for us to go back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite ... could not recommend it enough!
1  Thank TeamHLondon