“Girls Night Out”

Palm Springs Rendezvous
Ranked #7 of 75 Hotels in Palm Springs
Reviewed 27 October 2011

We just had one night to get away and the Rendezvous hit the spot. The property is small - just 10 rooms - so you aren't overwhelmed by folks at the pool and hot tub. Cocktails were yummy and breakfast was amazing. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We took the beach cruisers out for a ride - just long enough so we could have those wonderful cocktails!

Room Tip: We liked the TV Show room because you could watch tv from bed.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2011

The Rendezvous is, without doubt, the best place I have ever stayed. My husband and I spent 3 nights here in the Honeymoon Hideaway room and we could not have asked for more. It's like being transported back to the 50s as soon as you walk through the door. The team are incredible, so friendly and knowledgable, and nothing is too much trouble. We immediately felt completely at home and desperately didn't want to leave. I'm already thinking about our next trip despite living on the other side of the world!

The pool is beautiful, and surrounded by gorgeous mountains. The rooms are so much fun and all have something different to offer. I loved the Honeymoon Hideaway, which has it's own bar and lounge, and i wanted to steal all the vintage furniture. For the service you get this hotel is so reasonable. As well as the pleasure of staying in the fabulous location, there are the complimentary soft drinks, daily freshly baked treats, free (vintage) bike hire and 5pm cocktail hour with drinks and canapes. And the food! I don't have the words to describe how good it is - the breakfasts are legendary and different every day. They're delicious and healthy too. i'm determined to learn how to make the amazing smoothies! I even bought a Rendezvous cook book before I left, and surprised my hubby with home baked crepes to cheer him up when we got home!

If i win the lottery i would like to live out the rest of my days here. It is ace.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. Next time I want to stay in the Pretty in Pink room (where Marilyn Monroe s...
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2011

The whole team at the b&b was fantastic, providing tips on where to go and where to eat in Palm Springs. Yes, you need a car to get around to some of the bigger attractions in the valley, but I still think the location was great - away from the hustle and bustle. It was so warm, I wouldn't have wanted to walk anywhere anyway! The Route 66 room I stayed in was great and the drinks (and treats!) provided for guests in the rooms was more than I could ask for. The stay was pricy compared to other places I've stayed in on my trip, but the atmosphere and the privacy more than made up for it. Thank you for a wonderful time and hopefully, see you in the near future!

Room Tip: Route 66 room was on the side of the b&b entrance. No noise complaints!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2011

What a beautiful and individual hotel
We stayed in the Marilyn themed room-and were the only guests but Jake was so friendly and helpful we felt really at home
The breakfast was marvellous-best smoothie I have ever had
We would recommend this hotel without hesitation

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I am enamored with the Palm Springs Rendezvous.

The rooms. The food. The drinks. The music. The pool. The staff. The food *sigh*

My husband and I took a much-needed late honeymoon 7 years too late, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait. This place is enchanting.

I am a girl that does my research, I scrutinized every last hotel in the Palm Springs area with a fine-toothed comb, and the Palm Springs Rendezvous was the winning result. I knew this not-quite hotel/not-quite B&B was going to be amazing, but to amaze my husband...now that was going to be be a little more difficult. My husband has traveled world-wide and stayed in some of the finest hotels while touring with the Beach Boys for 7 years. Still he was immediately enthralled with the Palm Springs Rendezvous. By the time we checked out he told me that it was the best hotel (non-hotel) experience.

I can go on and on about Betty & Jake, the food, the happy hour, the rooms, the pool, the music, but I am sure you've read it. Just go - go NOW!

We are going back again, we plan to stay in every room at least once.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple