I was recommended this hotel before leaving San Diego on route to Grand Canyon, when I got there I reckoned it would be too pricey for my budget, but at approx £50/night it was great value.
I had a small suite which was very clean and well appointed.
The hotel is located only 5 minutes walk from the main thoroughfare and the hotel receptionist advised me that first night - Thursday that there would be a street market.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, the pool and tennis courts very nice, and I throughly enjoyed my 2 night impromptu stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular desert and mountain views, practice your tennis, relax by one of 3 swimming pools and spas or play a round of golf at any of the many nearby championship courses. At night, guests can take advantage of the wide variety of restaurants, including Spencer's on-site. The Tennis Club is ideally located within a short distance to art galleries, discount shopping outlets, casinos, theatres, and restaurants, and walking distance to historic downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Palm Springs Tennis Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Springs Tennis Club Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Tennis Hotel
- Palm Springs Tennis Resort