1,392 results
All reviews tiki theme front desk motor lodge grassy area great pool large pool ceiling fan close to downtown pool towels hot tub visit palm springs mini fridge ace hotel palm trees mid century motel alicia
Reviewed 27 August 2018

The photos online show this hotel as a lot more current than it is. We were looking for cheezy, kitshy Palm Springs tropical with all of the themed decor. The poolside was nice, decor-wise. It was BUSY but fun people-watching. However, the servers from the bar were SLOW and couldn't be bothered to come out into the heat to cocktail-us poolside so we would regularly have to go inside to buy drinks (you cannot BYO drinks). There were kids there but we have kids so we didn't mind (kids didn't travel with us) but it could have been a bummer for a couple looking for something more chill. The check-in process was smooth and the gal behind the desk was friendly. The room itself felt old and dated had mismatched, thrift store-esque furniture.
Overall, we had just an OK experience and will not be back.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank sophie_santa_barbara
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Not a big resort but close to downtown Palm Springs. A fun retro atmosphere making you get an idea of what desert vacations might have been like in the 1960s. Usually a good rate and much more character than other cheaper chain motels.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Eric L
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I like the free WiFi and free parking They do have 2 Restaurants and a bar onsite. The food was great at the reef bar, we didn't go to evzin maybe next time. The rooms are cute, not fancy but it has a cute theme. The wifi was strong, very convenient because I was here for business purposes. The pool was stunning, I like the tiki tourches light up at night. The front desk was very friendly, Alicia was the girl who checked us in and she was so sweet. I enjoyed my stay. My only suggestion I wish they had breakfast available.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenivah F
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Road trip. What a unique experience to step back in time. Clean rooms. Deep fried food to be had. Little disappointed with the check in experience. On checkin room not ready and did not understand “luggage storage” thinking this was all to hard to help us out. Would I return. No think I could do better.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Tidy room with powerful A/C, included mini fridge and a comfortable bed. The room could be updated but it was a cozy and served my purpose of a midweek mini vacation. The price if the room was VERY REASONABLE. I loved having the pool nearby and the bar has some tasty cocktails. If you are in the area, check it out. I will be back for sure.

Stayed: July 2018