“Organic treat”

Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We enjoyed dinner at this organic cafe and had hoped to make it back for breakfast before leaving Palm Springs, unfortunately we didn't find this place until later in our stay and we were unable to get back. The menu was loaded with great options. The restaurant itself is like a comfortable diner but with a more upscale decor and menu. It is hidden in a small plaza that we drove past many times out of the way of the hustle feel of the downtown "strip". Highly recommend this place if you enjoy a more healthful menu and vegan or vegetarian fare. Although this establishment does offer plenty of meat options on its menu. It is the best of both worlds if you are travelling with meat and non-meat eaters.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We came for a late lunch while in downtown Palm Springs. Located in a plaza a short walk/drive from the busy downtown shops.
I was thrilled with the smoothie/juice options and the menu choices. Lots of gf and vegan choices.
My son had the banana split smoothie which was too sweet...he liked it. Hubby had a green juice that was heavy on ginger but he enjoyed it. I had the young Thai coconut ($6US) which was SO GOOD! After thoroughly enjoying the coconut water, I was given a spoon to scoop out and eat the coconut from the shell
My son had the Rancho hueveros which he liked a lot. Hubby and I had the veg burger (soy free, plant based). He had it on a regular bun and I had it on a gf bun with vegan cheese...fantastic!!! And so filling. I took the side yam salad to go as the burger was so filling, and I bought a gf pina colada cookie for later.
Moderately to high priced but on par with other vegan places.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We visited for breakfast and it was delicious with so many vegan options to choose from! We had a breakfast burrito and pancake. Lovely little place, friendly staff and good food, enjoyed it so much we went back for a 2nd visit on our 4 night stay in Palm Springs!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Got into Palm Springs area late and wanted some good food but not at a reataurant where we needed to dress. Palm Springs regulars recommended this place which was hard to find (in a strip mall) but it is worth finding. Terrific food with many good veggie options, which is what we were looking for as my wife is a vegetarian. I had the Moroccan chicken which was very good and my wife had and loved the quinoa loaf.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

When we travel we look for restaurants that are out of the ordinary (for us) and we found this exceptional dining establishment. The food and drink selections are healthy (most, but they also have beer, wine, etc)) and delicious. The first thing we ordered was the Mediterranean Hummus with Olive Tapenade and Cucumber Slices. Scrumptious! The cucumber was fresh and crisp and the hummus and tapenade were spicy...very tasty. We shared the Lamb appetizer with Tzatziki. The lamb was melt-in-your-mouth tender and the flavor...oh my!! We ordered more! Our drink of choice was a cold, dry Prosecco. The food here is outstanding...in fact what we had the first time was so good we returned 2 days later and ate breakfast. We ordered the Veggie Root Hash (so, so good) and the Breakfast Platter Waffle and Eggs. My husband enjoyed every bite. Service was very good. People nice, patient and efficient. We'll be back next year when we travel through Palm Springs.

Date of visit: May 2018