All reviews washer and dryer murphy bed tennis courts two bedroom unit gas barbecue spaghetti dinner full kitchen pools and hot tubs downtown palm springs week stay toilet paper bit dated grounds are immaculate palm trees fitness center home away from home beds were comfortable
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed here and we had all our personal effects stolen from our car. I was advised to call Ignacio Hernandez property manager but my calls and emails were al Ignored. Nobody here was willing to help or assist. Please keep your valuables close.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed 5 days with some friends and everything was fine. The resort was extremely clean. The villa was big enough, clean and with all gadgets that you can need. The dish washer broke, although they replace it for a new one. The pools were very clean and quiet. I just missed a little bar to get a coffee or drink.
The wifi always worked correctly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

This is a lovely resort - if you can stand the heat. I attended a conference here in June and they key is to stay inside. They have great restaurants and many activities for the kids. If visiting in the summer rates are reasonable.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2016

I've been coming to the Oasis Resort for about 25 years as an owner with the Vacation Internationale timeshare program. We come each May and October for 10 day stays and it always feels like a second home. A gated complex offering good security, 7 swimming pools, well landscaped and manicured grounds, well maintained units, a work out room, nice club house, and bicycles in each garage. This stay we were assigned to unit 9, at the end of a cul de sac, right off a pool, a large 2 bdrm, 2 bath condo, with full kitchen including eating area, separate dining room, washer and dryer, free wi fi, newly remodeled with double pane vinyl windows that afforded better insulation and cut down on outside sound from E. Palm Canyon Dr.(Hwy 111), and new laminate style wood grain flooring in the living room which replaced older carpeting.

Front desk and maintenance staff provided outstanding and friendly service as always, such as quick check in and assistance with glitches such as a garage door opener that didn't initially function.

Location of the Oasis is hard to beat, about 2 1/2 miles from downtown Palm Springs,
close to Vons and Ralphs grocery stores, and Walgreens. For nice friendly neighborhood bars and restaurants try Giuseppes and Smokin' Burgers(top rated BBQ food) off E. Palm Canyon Dr.(111) on the left towards Palm Springs., and Rio Azul and Las Casuelas Terraza(top rated Mexican food) in downtown Palm Springs.

Room Tip: Try and check in Monday-Thursday to get a quiet unit, since the resort is very popular with guests who arrive about Friday for 3 day stays.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank fly24fun
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed in Unit #66B. Very clean and right between two swimming pools with hot tubs. Very convenient. Check in was painless and due to my husband breaking his foot prior to our trip we were able to get a downstairs unit as promised during my phone call last week.
My daughter and son-in-law own a condo in another development and we spent all our time with her and did not take advantage of any of the daily activities offered at the Oasis. This is unfortunate since they really had many fun things planned.

The only drawback is the noise level caused by very heavy walking people above us also much furniture moving.

We booked through RCI and I requested an upgrade to a two bedroom unit, they were unable to accommodate my request even though the complex looks anything but full.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family