New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Palm Tee Hotel
Palm Tee Hotel
Ranked #62 of 71 Hotels in Palm Springs
San Diego, California
“Nice time at the Palm Tee. We will return.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2010

Relaxing. clean and great pool setting. Nice owner. Convenient to everything that we wanted to do in Palm Springs. We will be returning in the fall with our 12 year old daughter and one of her friends.

Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank sandiegofamily2010
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Long Beach, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2010

Our trip was awful! We paid for the entire weekend but ended up leaving on saturday night because we felt unsafe. The owner was drunk throughout our stay and took the liberty to walk into our guest rooms unannounced and without invite!!!! Stay AWAY!

Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank luv2travel3461

Travellers are raving about these Palm Springs hotels

Riverside, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2010

I am just winding down a fabulous trip. This small, excellent hotel has been a pure pleasure to relax and have the time to "wind down". The management sees that your every need is taken care of if it is possible. The pool is sparkling clean and the spa is a perfect 104! I had a great unit with a full kitchen that is equipped with dishes and anything I needed that was not in the unit except my food was provided quickly and with a smile. A true pleasure to deal with people genually interested in your vacation pleasure. I will definately return again and again as I have been coming to the area for years. I got lucky my previous vacation place was full and I found this. And this place is located in the premium South End of Palm Springs so it is not nearly as windy as those on the norh end. :0) Thanks J. J. for everything

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank birite15
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2010

My partner and I were vacationg in San Diego and the weather turned bad on us. So we decided to check out Palm springs since I had never been there. I searched on the internet and found The Palm Tee Hotel and WOW!!! We were greeted at the gate by JJ the very personable proprieter, and he knew our names!
We then walked into an enchanting courtyard/pool area that made us both feel we had found an oasis in the desert. JJ then showed us several rooms that were equally as charming. We chose a very nice room that opened out to the pool and had a fridge for a very reasonable rate.
I couldnt wait to get my trunks on and enjoy the sparling pool and the lavish surroundings. The unusual decor is eclectic chic, and is a must see! I could just imagine all the old movie stars that must have stayed here and gathered around that pool with the beautiful mountain view.
Will we stay here again? YES!!! And we will bring friends from Las Vegas with us!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lasvegasguys
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2010

Being a 20 year hospitality veteran, I truly appreciated the attention and service we received from proprietor Joseph James of Palm Tee Hotel. It was my grand daughter's first trip to Palm Springs, she loved the hotel and will always remember the trip. The hotel is small with nice, large and clean rooms. I found the place I'll always stay in Palm Springs.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family