1,321 results
All reviews el jefe bright colors tequila bar purple carpet colorful hotel pool area pool party tacos ping pong table fun hotel free shuttle younger crowd third floor fitness center large pool mini fridge mid week
Reviewed 8 May 2018

We were at the Saguaro for a stagette this past weekend and we were pleasantly surprised by the responsiveness of the staff. Luis and Raven in particular stood out for me and made the experience relaxing. If you stay at the Saguaro on the weekend, please be prepared for a noisy fun experience. It was exactly what we came for so we were very pleased. Our age range was 35 - 45. We were also pleased with the quality of the rooms and how flexible the hotel was. For example, we ended up not needing as many rooms as I'd booked and the manager cancelled a room for us without charge. I would definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anjalika R
Peter B, Front Office Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hello Anjalika R ,

We're so glad that you enjoyed your time with us here at the, Saguaro Palm Springs, we hope to see you back real soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I used to stay at the Saguaro a lot. I booked through a 3rd party online site as I have in the past. I always request a room not on the main streets due to noisy traffic. I was surprised at check in this request was not honored because I booked through hotels tonight according to the front desk. I had a choice of 3 rooms only and they were all on the noisy street. I had a sleepless night unless the TV was left on.
Carpet was soaked by the refrigerator but the bed was comfy.
Great yoga class in the am and nice little gym & pool.

Room Tip: Do not choose Hwy. 111 or Sunrise blvd.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Peter B, Front Office Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. I'd like to be the first to personally extend my sincerest apologies with regard to the negative experience you had on your recent stay with us. This is certainly not the impression we wanted you to leave with. We here at the, Saguaro Palm Springs, want all of our guests to leave us with lasting memories. We take all of our guests feedback and and work together to ensure this information transpires into excellent experiences.

Please feel free to contact me direct at 760.323.1711 or PBalingit@TheSaguaro.com. I would like to make things right and somewhat better for you if given the opportunity.

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

I’m giving them a 4 star review instead of a 5 Star review bc I thought the rooms were very plain. The TV didn’t work 100% of the time either. Wish the coffee bar was open 24/7, as it is advertised that way.

That all being said, the room and facilities were clean and had everything you need. I loved that there were multiple restaurants and that the pool had a full menu. The food and drinks are great, but maybe just a little pricey. Not sure if one shrimp tostada is work $26?

Overall, for only being $100/night, I was very satisfied! It truly had everything we needed and we didn’t hafta go anywhere if we didn’t want to. We also went during the week and it was EMPTY which was fantastic for us who wanted a chill, relaxing vaca.

Recommend for anyone who is younger (its a very trendy hotel with millennial vibes) and wants a cute, budget stay with yummy restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello Brianna D!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback, i'm so glad you were able to enjoy all that the wonderful Saguaro Palm Springs has to offer! Be sure to come back and visit us again real soon.

Cheers!

Reviewed 5 May 2018

This hotel is what it is. A former Holiday Inn, I'm told, and the owners threw gallons of neon colored paint on the walls and made it "hip." It is relentlessly young, trendy and loud. The pool scene is reminiscent of Fort Lauderdale circa 1965.

If you're young and looking for this, it is the perfect spot. For anyone else, it's a nightmare. It is also physically worn and in need of serious refurbishment, regardless of the vibe.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello TSF3333,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. I'd like to be the first to personally extend my sincerest apologies with regard to the negative experience you had with us on your recent stay. We here at the, Saguaro Palm Springs, want all of our guests to leave here with lasting memories. I would like to invite you to contact me here at the hotel to further discuss your recent stay. I want you to know that we value your comments and will make every possible attempt to better your experiences.

Please, don't hesitate to contact me at anytime to further discuss the details of your recent stay.

760.323.1711
PBalingit@TheSaguaro.com

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with my stay. The hotel’s design is beautiful but the good part of my experience stopped there.

Customer service at check in was nonexistent (not even a “Hello, welcome to the Saguaro”) and the thin walls meant we could hear conversations in the next room late into the night. I saw two cockroaches in the hall one morning. I’m not sure if our room was double booked but someone entered our room when we were relaxing in the afternoon - we were never given an explanation. Music at the pool was blasting by 9:30 Saturday morning, making for a less than ideal wake up call on vacation. I knew this hotel threw pool parties when I booked but 9:30 was a surprise.

All in all it was extremelyyy overpriced for the quality and I would not recommend staying here. The pricing is also quite ambiguous so be prepared to be charged for about 30% more than the advertised price online after all the fees and taxes are added. If you really want to use the pool or see the hotel’s design, stay somewhere else and purchase a day pass for the pool.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Peter B, Front Office Manager at The Saguaro Palm Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hello Riley M,

Thank you very much for providing us your honest feedback. We certainly are very concerned to hear about the negative experience you had with us on your recent stay. If given the opportunity, we would like to make things somewhat better and hopefully turn this situation around for you. Please feel free to contact me at PBalingit@theSaguaro.com or by telephone 760.323.1711.