We needed a place to stay before moving into our condo and booked a night at the Hyatt Regency Suites in Palm Springs. The hotel is beautiful and very well maintained. It's in the middle of downtown Palm Springs so once you park the car, you can walk to pretty much anything you want or need. Our room was a suite as advertised. There is a nice living room area with a desk, couch and coffee table. A dry bar is outside the bathroom which separates the living room and bed room. Our bedroom had a beautiful balcony and mountain view. It was really quiet both in the hallway and outside the balcony. The bed was really comfortable. Colors are a dark grey palate. Plus the hotel is pet friendly. There is a nice pool area which we didn't use. There are rooms in this hotel that open out to the pool and if you don't mind the noise, the location is great for enjoying that area. Some rooms overlook the pool and have balconies overlooking it. This was not a good option for us because we really like the quiet. There was a happy hour with snacks and reduced price drinks which was nice. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was very good, too - but not included.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt