We stayed in a deluxe king suite, since we were 3 friends traveling together. Very pretty rooms, nice location. Great people. The only issue we had was at breakfast, when we each ordered separate things and then were charged for the buffet breakfast. Our waiter conveniently disappeared and we had to get another waiter to assist us. Finally got it cleared up, never saw our waiter again, except when he peered around a partition at us. When we were there, it was about 110 degrees and too hot to even think about going outside to the pool. We stayed in the bar instead and that was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt