We have been been there there before and we loved it. We went back with family and their service left much to be desired. The mini refrigerator had spoiled food in it and after 2 requests to have it cleaned we cleaned it ourselves. There was vomit around the pool, but in all fairness they cleaned it up after we informed them. Our room keys stopped working, when we complained they informed us it was a scheduled security check and failed to inform us. One night as we were enjoying the outdoor lounge area, they turned off all the lights at 10pm and didn't even inform us or apologize before doing so. We requested turndown service and they never showed up. When we complained, they said they had accidently marked our room completed. The hotel was full that weekend and there didn't seem to be enough staff. It's really too bad because it is a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt