We enjoyed our 2-night stay here very much. The all-suite hotel boasts huge rooms with modern decor, perfect for our family of 4. Rooms are clean and very quiet. We loved our balcony overlooking the main street, with gorgeous sunrise views.
The location is walking distance to shops and all the dining and nightlife of downtown Palm Springs. Not exactly a "resort" but they do have a nice gym and basic pool (salt-water, I believe) and spa. Nothing fancy like some of the high-end resorts in the area, but more than adequate. The staff was friendly and professional. We were allowed early check-in (1pm) and late check-out (1pm). Very nice!
Be advised there is a $20/day resort fee, which supposedly covers the water and coffee in the room and who knows what else. And parking is $15/day, although there is free street parking behind the hotel as was suggested by another poster. These fees are the way they recoup some money lost by the low room rates. Hard to complain as we got a fantastic rate of $51/nite on Priceline, but not everyone will get this deal so the extra fees may matter.
Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Springs' only all suite, newly renovated hotel located in the heart of the historic village. Just footsteps from shopping, restaurants, galleries, museums, casino and theaters. Enjoy a mountain or village view from your private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Palm Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs Hotel Palm Springs
- Hyatt Regency Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Hyatt