All reviews club intrawest outdoor shower adult pool bedroom terrace gas fireplace golf course road runner rain shower vacation home golf resort ice maker barbecue area movie theater family pool pools and hot tubs washers and dryers full kitchen
Reviewed 27 July 2011

Our family of four (2 adults and 2 children) loved this club. It was very quiet and peaceful. Seemed like we had the place to ourselves but we knew there were others there. Very secluded and yet close to so much. Staff always greeted us with a warm hello and were always helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2011

This was my second time at Club Intrawest in Palm Springs. The previous stay we had a lock off room (they consider it a two bedroom), which I would recommend if you are more than two people. On this stay I was not sure if I would be joining my parents, so they got the one bedroom. Alright, so what I liked about the property: good size, beautiful grounds, basic amenities, the room was cleaned twice during our 8 night stay, access to laundry room, dishwasher in the kitchen, activities at the club house (yoga, wine & cheese, movies), free internet access. What I didn’t like: the walls are definitely thin, our front door did not close properly (you really had to slam it), bar fridge instead of a full fridge, showers are very odd (one is in the bedroom all out in the open), small fitness centre, there aren’t any running paths and you are not allowed on the cart path during daylight hours. I don’t golf so I can only tell you what I have heard – that the golf course was very nice but expensive. I would not recommend this resort if you have children, as I believe they would be bored. At 24, I was by far the youngest person at the club.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank yashinfan
Reviewed 24 November 2010

Four adults stayed at the Club Intrawest last week. From the moment we walked in the door, it felt like home. Clean, charming, and beautifully decorated with all the cooking supplies you would need. Beds were very comfortable. Very large bathrooms and showers! Lovely outside patio with fireplace was a great spot for cocktails and a short distance from the pool and hot tub area. Great mountain views in the distance and the Desert Willow golf course, on which this property borders.
The best part was how convenient the location is. When turning off the Country Club Drive, you feel you are entering an oasis. Yet you are within walking distance of a grocery and drugstore and a slew of fabulous restaurants. No need to drive far for a great meal. If you are golfers, the Desert Willow courses are among the best in the area. You also get a very good discounted price when showing your room key. The clubhouse at the Club Intrawest has tennis courts, a covered basketball court, bike rentals, a movie room that in addition to movies, had two NFL games on the large movie screen on Sunday afternoon. Nature walks and other activities were offered as well. A small spa and yoga classes were available. Free WiFi in each unit as well as a computer and printer were available in the clubhouse. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Can't wait to return. Next time I would ask for a two bedroom unit with two king beds. One of our bedrooms had twins.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank KYinMAY
Reviewed 20 November 2010

This was my first time at a Club Intrawest and the staff was great. We arrived late in the evening and the manager on duty was very gracious and accomodating. The 2 bedroom unit was very nice but a bit dark. The ligting was very low and the southwestern colors were dimming. The rooms were great. The facility was nice. The pool loungers were a bit dated and they could have used a few more as most folks spent time at the pool. The setting is lovely and we all had a great time.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2010

We went to the resort at the beginning of August (very hot, but better than Calgary this summer). My husband and son managed to get 5 rounds of golf in at various resorts. Great time to go as the price is cheap for golf! As long as you can stand the heat.
The resort was brilliant, we have been members of Intrawest for 11 years and are always keen to try new resorts. Loved the tennis courts and the pools (they were nice and refreshing considering the air temperatures). Our unit was perfect, we overlooked the golf course and had a lovely terrace. The ice maker was a bonus, it meant we had to have a few margaritas!
The bbq areas were great for meeting some of the other guests and fabulous for cooking dinner. The staff at the reception were very helpful and pleasant.
Overall, we would definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family