“Weekly Sat. after evening church outing”
Review of Daily Grill

Daily Grill
Ranked #18 of 304 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$ 40 - US$ 60
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocotillo
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Very friendly young man at the check in desk. We arrived 10 min. earlier than our reservation time. He seated me where we usually like to sit, and escorted the other 2 in our party when they arrived from parking their vehicles.
Enjoy the easy access to the parking area this time of year, lot isn't so full as in the
winter season.
Restaurant does a happy hour which tends to get noisy so we try not to eat near that area.
If you are a senior, they do offer a senior menu along with their daily features, and their all the time menu, where prices are much higher.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

The service is unparalleled. The food is delicious, from the soups and salads to the entrees and craft cocktails. The setting is clean and comfortable. I'd recommend Daily Grill for lunch, Happy Hour or dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had reservations for lunch as this restaurant tends to get very busy.
They seated us quickly and gave us a table we usually like to sit at.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Have been here several times while visiting friends in the area. This is always a “go to” place for me and my family when in the area. The food is always exceptional and lots of it! Service is professional and friendly. They have the best gazpacho in the area. Always a treat on a hot summer day. My wife recently also enjoyed their shrimp cocktail, while I had the chopped Cobb salad, while will easily serve two. They will split it in the kitchen, so it is very easy to split. We finished with a wonderful strawberry shortcake, which we shared. They have a nice variety of options on the menu. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We love coming here every time we are in the area. My wife loves the sourdough bread. Salads are great and the daily lunch special was perfect.