“Always delicious”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ocotillo
Reviewed 17 August 2018

The service is unparalleled. The food is delicious, from the soups and salads to the entrees and craft cocktails. The setting is clean and comfortable. I'd recommend Daily Grill for lunch, Happy Hour or dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

We had reservations for lunch as this restaurant tends to get very busy.
They seated us quickly and gave us a table we usually like to sit at.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Have been here several times while visiting friends in the area. This is always a “go to” place for me and my family when in the area. The food is always exceptional and lots of it! Service is professional and friendly. They have the best gazpacho in the area. Always a treat on a hot summer day. My wife recently also enjoyed their shrimp cocktail, while I had the chopped Cobb salad, while will easily serve two. They will split it in the kitchen, so it is very easy to split. We finished with a wonderful strawberry shortcake, which we shared. They have a nice variety of options on the menu. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We love coming here every time we are in the area. My wife loves the sourdough bread. Salads are great and the daily lunch special was perfect.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This has been a go-to standby for years. For good reason - it's a known commodity.It's also tired and dated.

On my most recent visit the Santa Fe Chicken Wrap was good but lacking in the avocado it was advertised as containing. Likewise the Kale Caesar was anything but a Kale salad - instead it was chunks of Romaine with a few slivers of Kale thrown in - it was not what I expected and not what was advertised!

On the other hand their soups are reliable and their BLT is exactly what they promise it to be.