“Great meal”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 297 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: El Paseo & Larkspur Lane. El Paseo Courtesy Cart available for free transportation to the shops along the paseo.
Description: Tommy Bahama combines a tranquil environment and good food with an emphasis on hospitality to make for the perfect place to recharge or unwind while indulging in a unique dining experience. The experience is sure to feel like a getaway, whether you’re on vacation or looking for a vacation from your everyday life.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had dinner during Restaurant Week. I went with a friend who had gone earlier in the week for the special $39 restaurant week menu and liked it so much wanted to go back.. We both had the Coconut shrimp for a first course and they were delicious. I had the rack of pork ribs They were a full rack and I ended up taking 1/2 of them home. We both loved our meals and I would definitely return. I have to believe everything on the regular menu would be very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food is good, service is good, casual ambiance is great. Nice atmosphere with a wonderful patio for nighttime drinks on El Paseo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to visit during happy hour and was amazed how popular it was. The beer choices were good and very reasonably priced at $4. The coconut shrimp was very nice but I think prices a little on the high side ($9 for 3) but they were delicious.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We really enjoy the ambience and food at Tommy Bahama's. We find the Palm Desert location one of the best Tommy Bahamas restaurants in which we have dined. The food is consistently good and we have always had excellent service. During good weather, the outdoor patio is great! The crispy fried fish sandwich and the Cuban sandwich are our favorites.... even the Mango ice tea is great!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Every time I come to the desert this is one of my favorite stops. I had a gift card so it motivated me more to eat there. Our dinner was fabulous and the service was excellent. We both had the filet and it was cooked perfectly. The key lime pie is a must!