“Excellent! ”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University Park
Transit: SunLine Transit Agency
Description: The idea of Villagio comes from a marriage between time and place; the old neighborhoods of New York City and the abundant plains of California. What California brings to the table figuratively and literally, is its abundance of fresh produce, fresh starts, and the opportunity to reinvent. And so it was with these two places and time in mind that we set out to build a restaurant that would meld the two. With pizza dough made from scratch, hand stretched and cooked in a traditional pizza oven, our proprietary pizza sauce and the freshest of ingredients, Villagio invites you to dig in and enjoy our food, our warmth, and our relaxing ambiance. A place where old world tradition, meets new world freshness.
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Exactly what we (my husband and i) envisioned!! Delicious pizza and delicious meatballs with very good Pinot grigio wine! The villagio barrage pizza was so good we ordered a second to take home! We we slightly disappointed when we left that nobody said goodbye or thank you as we exited bit we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This place was strangely empty at noon on a Monday. We went with a large group and were seated immediately. I'd be interested in trying this place again and ordering something different. My group decided they wanted to split a pizza. The fried mozzarella we got as an appetizer was really strange and I couldn't decide if I liked it or not. We got a half BBQ and half meat lovers pizza. What was interesting is that people very much either liked one or the other. My step dad liked the BBQ which I thought was just okay. None of the 4 at my table liked the meat lovers, but I thought it was excellent. I'd be interested to go back and try their other dishes that aren't pizza. I can see this place tries to give their own original touch to popular Italian dishes.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

Stopped there on the recommendation of a friend and we were pleasantly surprised. Pizzas are not the assembly line variety. Each is prepared individually and they are excellent.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived after an outing with Desert Adventures around 8pm to a half empty restaurant. After waiting 5 minutes to get seated, we waited another 15 minutes before leaving. No one came to give us water, ask us if we had any questions or even made eye contact with us. Servers acted as if we weren't even there.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

I've been here since January. The staff are all so very kind and helpful. The staff is like family to me. They stop when they see me and they wave all the time. That's very soecial to me because it makes me feel special. Jaime and all the guys always waves when I return to hotel each day after 5pm.
Arturo in the breakfast area is a wonderful person. He always makes me feel uplifted and happy. Brittany does the am breakfast and the evening social she is an angel.
Jamie is another staff person that I adore. He smiles all the time and would do anything to make your stay great. There are so many others but I can't remember thier names. The food services and housekeeping staff are amaxing people. The housekeepers who cleans my room is incredible. She is a meticulous cleaner my room feels clean and bright after she's done. I don't know who she is but she does a magnificent job. I can't say enough about tge staff and the housekeeping manager.
Initially I didn't like this hotel but I've changed my mind because of the staff!!

The hotel is clean, well kept wuth an attentive staff. The food service area is clean and meticulous with an incredible staff.
I highly recommend this hotel. Staff are very pleasant, the hotel is quiet, safe and feels like home.