“Closing the deal.”
Review of Pizzeria Villagio

Pizzeria Villagio
Reserve with OpenTable
Pizzeria Villagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 285 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University Park
Transit: SunLine Transit Agency
Description: The idea of Villagio comes from a marriage between time and place; the old neighborhoods of New York City and the abundant plains of California. What California brings to the table figuratively and literally, is its abundance of fresh produce, fresh starts, and the opportunity to reinvent. And so it was with these two places and time in mind that we set out to build a restaurant that would meld the two. With pizza dough made from scratch, hand stretched and cooked in a traditional pizza oven, our proprietary pizza sauce and the freshest of ingredients, Villagio invites you to dig in and enjoy our food, our warmth, and our relaxing ambiance. A place where old world tradition, meets new world freshness.
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch after I checked on a roof repair of a home I had in escrow.
Cassandra made it an awesome dining experience.
See knew I needed to charge phone and sat me in a section where I had access to a wall socket.
Not only was here service on spot but the soup and sandwich I had was just the right portion and delicious.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We originally had plans to eat at Sammy's Grill at El Paseo shopping area in Palm Desert one night, but rather than driving 20 minutes plus to Sammy's, we decided to try Pizzeria Villagio, just steps away from our hotel. Dan, our server, took very good care of us, and our dinners were excellent. Try the eggplant parmesean, delicious! My son had a meatball sandwich which also was excellent. We will definitely return to Pizzeria Villagio!

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

My husband had the Chicken Marsala and I the Chicken Picatta. Delicious - perfect lunch portion. Our attentive server, Laura kindly split the Cesar Salad. She suggested the Lemoncello for desert and it was a wonderful way to end our lunch!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We had driven past this Pizzeria Villagio restaurant on Cook Street on numerous occasions so decided one lunch time to try it. Parking was easy, and there was a huge amount of seating inside, but we were surprised that there were so few customers at that time of day. A few more customers arrived, but it seemed a little soulless. I really enjoyed the Rigatoni Bolognese – though it was far too much. My husband was disappointed that the Hawaiian Pizza he ordered was scattered with a liberal amount of raw onion. More pineapple and cheese would have been appetizing.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

The food is fabulous. Plentiful and tasty and reasonably priced. Staff is great as is the ambiance. Can't wait to go back.