“If you are looking for Thai food in Pacifica...”

Pacifica Thai Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 94 Restaurants in Pacifica
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 January 2016

This is the only Thai restaurant I know of in Pacifica. I love Thai curries, and their dishes don't disappoint. Their soups are also very savory, and are served in the traditional hot pot with a with a stern fuel under the pot that keeps the soup hot, even for the second serving. All the traditional dishes are great, and I tried the barbecued mussels (Hoi-Yang) upon the suggestion of the owner and they were delicious! I have never had to wait for a table, and the service is prompt and courteous. Just wish they would deliver!

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Small, family Thai restaurant with amazing food - great location in coastal town of Pacifica. Their Tom-Kha-Kai (Thai style lemon chicken soup in coconut milk) is to die for!

Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Stopped and stayed in Pacifica heading south from San Francisco. Had dinner here. The inside could use a little TLC but the food was very good. My son and I both had the Pad-See-Ew. Great flavor and a good size portion. Reasonably priced too. I'd recommend.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

So amazingly excellent!
The pad Thai shrimp was great with good size shrimp. Finished it off with yummy coconut deep fried ice cream

Reviewed 4 June 2015

My husband and I were on our anniversary trip in Pacifica and was riding our bikes around the area when we spotted this place. It doesn't look like much on the outside but clean and people very accommodating. We ate the specials which was curry chicken and salmon over rice. We also had their Thai cold iced tea and boy was that good. The food was enough for the two of us as we ate every morsel and was licking our chops afterwards. We even took a large iced tea with us for the next morning to drink instead of coffee. We both would recommend this place to eat as you won't be disappointed.