“Delivery!”

Rice & Roll Restaurant
Ranked #32 of 90 Restaurants in Pacifica
Reviewed 12 May 2016

I've only ordered delivery from them but the 2 times that I have, the food has been fresh and not oily. The delivery came within 30 minutes each time too. This is my go-to for Chinese food around this area. The prices are about $2.00 more than other Chinese restaurants, but I think it is worth it.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Went here for the first time. My wife and I ordered their lunch specials which came with either a soda drink or an egg roll. We tried the crispy dragon beef and the scrambled eggs over rice with oyster sauce. We were impressed and liked both dishes. We asked for additional oyster sauce, but had to go easy since it could get salty. Service was very good and the place was cozy and clean. And the prices were very reasonable. We were quite happy with this new discovery in our neighborhood.

Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Really love the food here, it's delicious. People are really nice and it's really inexpensive. Great for people who vegetarians as well.

Reviewed 15 October 2014

I live only a few minutes away but I tend to call in for delivery as part of my lazy weekend to stay in and relax. Their food is good, cheap and portions are huge. Being a pescetarian isn't always easy to find good Chinese food without meat but Rice and Roll offers all of their meat dishes meatless using soy protein, which is also very tasty. A must try if you are in the area.