“Breakfast, brunch or lunch, Salada Beach can't be beat”
Review of Salada Beach Cafe

Salada Beach Cafe
Ranked #13 of 91 Restaurants in Pacifica
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I have been coming here for breakfast, brunch or lunch for over 20 years. The food is excellent. It is home cooking at its best. Particularly fantastic are the soups with amazing bread and butter. A meal here will not be forgotten.

1  Thank Yvonne L

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The kale salad here is delicious! Ask for it with the grilled chicken. They are generous with the avocado (hopefully the avocado shortage will not affect that!). There are few places in Pacifica with decent salads so this place is a keeper. Also, the cafe always has interesting art on the walls.

2  Thank travelingseaotter
Reviewed 4 October 2016

The food was good, my veggie sandwich was yummy and they didn't skimp on the avocado which I appreciate. I thought our bill was a little high for what we ordered - 3 mains (two were breakfast) and 2 sides, 1 beer, but maybe that is just CA prices for ya. The main drawback was that it seemed a little dingy and like it needed more regular deep cleaning. Dusty light fixtures, shelves, etc. a deep clean of table items, counters etc. I'm always leery about food when the interior of a place isn't reasonably clean. I'll give them a bit of an out because it is in an old house, but there is some room for improvement for sure. Staff were friendly and food was good, but I'd probably try another place next time I'm in town.

2  Thank Karleeandkevin
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

During a visit to San Fran we stayed in Pacifica at a Airbnb and this place was just down the hill and we had a great meal and the voodoo blend drip coffee was amazing! We had Pupusas which are at least twice as big as the ones I've seen and the were delicious, huevos rancheros were just ok (wish they use a different sauce, not used to chunky salsa on these) but overall a great experience, the staff was friendly witty and fast, great people!!

2  Thank Jose T
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Popped in for breakfast after visiting Pacifica Pier. Prior reviews are accurate - yummy coffee and super generous portions- i had oatmeal with fixings and others in my group had breakfast quesadillas, egg sandwich, ham & cheese croissant, and home fries - everything was excellent including pastries! Great service and neat historic building!

1  Thank Naturegirl968