“A Massage that takes out all the knots!”
Review of Rain Organic Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rain Organic Spa
Prunedale, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A Massage that takes out all the knots!”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

I live in the Monterey Bay area, and have found getting a massage at Rain Organic Spa after a long week at the computer gets me relaxed to enjoy the weekend. There is nothing better than a deep tissue massage, especially around your shoulders and neck.

Caroline, the owner of Rain Organic Spa, knows exactly how to remove the toxins that have built up in the muscles around my shoulders and neck.

I've had numerous massages over the years, and few have come close to the caliber given here

I've been having massages at Rain Organic Spa for the past 3 years, and I always leave totally relaxed and refreshed and ready for the next day.

Thank you for knowing how to get the knots out of my computer mouse aggravated right shoulder. See you soon.

Visited November 2011
7 Thank HavingChoices
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow