The photo above suggests something pastoral but that you can forget. The room with a view had one of those views that only real estate agents are wont to call a vista. They did offer a change of room, that had slightly more view but we decided to move on as this was not what we had expected, at all. They did refund the room deposit so no continued complaint other than the wrong kind of advertising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey