Steve Ambriz Memorial Park
Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Nice park

Came here for a birthday party and was surprised to find it a really nice park. It was clean and... read more

Reviewed 21 November 2016
Qness47
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile
Beautiful, Quiet Park for Family Fun

I was driving around Orange, Ca with my 4 yr. old looking for a certain place when my GPS started... read more

Reviewed 5 May 2015
TamiDIDpodcast

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This park is brand spanking new. (Official opening date is 4-28-12.) The trees and plants are young, and the playground equipment is shiny new. The playground is one of the nicest I've ever taken my grandkids to. There is a safe surface to run around on (or fall down on!), lots of slides and LOTS of climbing equipment. Average number of swings, rocking items and interactive elements, but did I mention there are a LOT of climbing things? We're talkin' ropes, nets, mini-rock walls...my 3 year old granddaughter explored them all over and over again. Also popular were the three sit-and-spins.

There are three shade canopies to protect the munchkins when the sun is overhead. There is also a basketball court, a couple of tennis courts, a multipurpose room, & BBQ's. We didn't explore the whole 10 acre park since we were there for the playground, but supposedly the park will include walking/bike trails and softball & soccer fields. So there is plenty of room to run around!

The park was named after a popular city councilman who was killed while driving by a drugged up girl. I'm looking forward to returning and exploring the rest of the park. As for the playground...big thumbs up!

1  Thank mercedcampgirl