“The all american bar”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 October 2014

Huge screens showing sports, waitresses in small shorts, large beers and great snacks. Why not go here to kick back a few before going out.

1  Thank bigasstraveller

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were travelling with young children, staying at the Embassy Suites next door and this was the only food option nearby. We were disappointed as we expected less bar and more restaurant. The food was not terrible and there were a lot of beer choices, but the atmosphere reminded me of bars from college. There are at least two bars, TV's everywhere and pool & beer pong tables. So if you are looking for a drinking establishment, you should not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My two boys and I went to the OC Grill before an Angels game and on the day of the USA/Portugal soccer match. Good atmosphere, varied menu, and good food. But unfortunately the service was well below standard. First, the waitress didn't use a notepad to record our drink and food order. She had to ask twice about our drink order and twice about our food order with a response that went something like "now tell me again what you ordered?". It took much longer to get our drinks than it should have, considering it wasn't that crowded. When our food came to the table, it was wrong and we had to readjust some things on the plates. Again, chalk that up to not writing down the order. Something that I don't like at any restaurant is when the waitress is not the one to bring out the food!!!! I watched the food server ask five tables if they ordered the quesedillas before he got to the right one!! That's no way to run a business and the bewildered look on his face almost everytime he came out to bring an order was priceless. I'm not blaming him at all - that's a management issue.

The food was definitely good, high priced (but everything is high priced in Orange County), but I had to knock them down from a three or four star rating to only two because of the poor service.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This was my second visit here with friends. Despite them running out of the first 4 beers I requested my first visit, we decided to return due to its neutral location. The service is good and their are TVs everywhere but the prices just to high. I'd much rather spend the money on a more intimate setting, especially since we were seated at a tiny table in the bar area that really couldn't accommodate the 4 of us.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

The Orange County CA Penn State alumni watch their fall football games here (and certain other PSU sporting events throughout the year). The OCSG management is very accommodating. Service is good. Menu is varied, and the food is consistently good. Its a lively sports bar. I like that other alumni groups meet here, too. It adds to the atmosphere. Lots of TVs and the place is divided into 3 main sections. I usually attend with children and the menu for them is very good.
Reasonable prices. Why stay home to watch sports when you can watch with a big group cheering for your team?