See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

First off let me say that the front desk employee i encountered was the definition of great customer service. He made sure that my reservation was correct from the booking site and gave me a room that was comfortable. On the flip side the area that this hotel is in is a high crime area and flooded with less than motivated people. The price is to high for the risky area its located in.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Property has mix of updated and not updated rooms. We got not updated room (I think).
Beds were not comfortable (soft and lumpy) they need to be replaced. Customer service is great, They accommodated our request. Location is good and property is secured.

Breakfast selection is limited and of poor quality (like they are just there to show for it).

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I came in one night with my dog late and they were able to help me with a room also had some treats for my dog. My dog had was in a lot of pain and was also very cold so they supplied us with extra blankets and towels. It was a great experience at Econo Lodge and would love to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2016

We had a nice room, the staff was friendly and did not have any problems. The breakfast is typical continental, with the usual items.
The room was a little noisy during the day but as the evening went on the noise slowly went away as the planes slowed down. We had a good night rest and would stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor and got a good nights rest.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016

it was nice ans comfortable felt like i was home away from home.
we stayed here a few time always so nice and friendly. and it right by the airport.Love the new rooms. very Comfortable and super clean
i will ALWAYS stay here.

Room Tip: very Comfortable and super clean
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business