All reviews best westerns convention center room was clean close to the airport early flight the breakfast area easy access shuttle service would stay again nice breakfast hotel room one night stay excellent stay free shuttle business trip waffles great place to stay
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Stayed here for a conference at Ontario Convention Center. Located right across street from Conv. Center. Breakfast was good, but breakfast room is extremely small. Room was nice-we had a handicap room for a lady in a wheelchair, room was spacious. Good budget-friendly hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly one of my favorite hotels that I have been to! The room was really nice and you can tell they really clean it. I love all the amenities they have in the room and even want to buy a few myself (which they allow you to). They have good channels on the TV and great WiFi service which is GREAT. The only downfall is that the AC would not stay on even when I put it on that mode. So it would go off and on off and on every 10 minutes. I would be in a sauna for 10 minutes and in bliss for 5. FOR THE WHOLE 3 DAYS! My only downfall. I would still give it another try though

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terrence S
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I just stayed at the hotel, and was impressed by the work ethic and helpfulness of the breakfast staff. Ludi and Alba were responsible for tending to the breakfast room, and they did so impeccably. Thank you for the pleasant interaction, because of this my business is dedicated to Best Western Plus.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Virginia R
Best Western PL... O, General Manager at Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi Virginia!! We greatly appreciate your review and kind words for Alba and Ludi. Our breakfast area is something we have worked together as a team to make a great guest experience. I will pass on these review to them. We are in the process of doing a breakfast room expansion/remodel. We hope we can see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Second floor king was updated, clean and bed was comfortable. Unusual bath layout but worked okay. What I’ll remember is the turbo flusher, good TV and extra friendly and helpful shuttle drivers. Only downside was that there was no elevator.

Room tip: Some rooms are a long walk from the breakfast area.
Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

The room was fine we only stayed one night. Nothing fancy by any means but I have to warn people looking to book and are being sold by the “complimentary breakfast”. It was CRAP! Ran out of all food and nobody seemed to care! Will not stay again and I fly out of ONT airport a lot!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wblondie0620
Best Western PL... O, Manager at Plus Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Thank you for staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS ONTARIO AIRPORT AND CONVENTION CENTER. We were busy during the duration of your stay. We do care and strive to make sure the breakfast items are replenish the moment we run out. We hope when you are in Ontario,Ca again, you would give us another chance.